First Year Student: The College Freshman
Information and links for current College Freshmen
About College Freshmen
College freshmen are a unique group of society, where for the first time they are away from family members and they must define themselves as a person.
The way you define yourself in college will play a significant role when you decide life after college. Whether it may be a Doctorate in Philosophy or any degree, the choices you make freshman year affect your future opportunities, careers and life.
A college freshman is no longer under parental rules and curfews, and makes decisions based upon the beliefs and values their parents instilled in them. This dramatic change of environment can lead to first year students becoming susceptible to temptations that provide instant gratification.
- Be the Most Popular Freshman at College - Start off you college career right
- College Tips - Tips on campus life
- College Parties - What they are like, and how to prepare for them
- College Freshman Dictionary - Do you know these college words and phrases?
- College Financial Tips - How to survive as a college freshman financially